We're a family owned manufacturer, installer and retailer of fitted kitchens, with 65 showrooms across the UK. We're the UK's number 1 kitchen retail specialist, rapidly expanding and opening new showrooms throughout the year.
We have a long heritage in the kitchen industry and we are passionate about kitchens and providing a great customer service. To support with this, we're looking for a Showroom Compliance Officer to ensure that high quality kitchen plans are always created by our Kitchen Designers and to improve their technical understanding. You'll work with the showroom team to improve the quality of planning skills, provide training and manage all showroom compliance processes. You'll work 40 hours, Monday to Friday.
As the role does require a technical understanding of the kitchen planning process, the ideal candidate is likely to have kitchen industry background. You may have experience as a Showroom Operations Manager, Kitchen Designe or Design Consultant.
As a Compliance Officer, you will:
- Work with the showrooms design team to aid their development of technical knowledge
- Be the point of contact for the Customer Operations Team for design related issues
- Provide constructive feedback on opportunities identified with the kitchen planning system and training to improve efficiencies
- Carry out plan checks on all showroom orders at the confirmed status, providing feedback where errors are identified
- Review and monitor design errors
- Complete daily reports to log the plans checked, training sessions carried out, and timesheet for day
- Attend regular meetings at our Head Office with other Showroom Compliance Officers and share best practice and suggest improvements
- Ensure all plan changes are completed by the Kitchen Designer
- Audit compliance documentation uploaded from the showroom to ensure standards are being met
- Attend new product launches and train out to the Designers
- Attend training sessions for new launches / improvements and changes to the planner system to ensure you have an unrivalled knowledge of the planner
To be successful, you'll need to have:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy checking
- Be process-driven, with the ability to create and follow processes
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Knowledge of kitchen installation and legislation is desired
£24K basic + bonus, OTE £30,000
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959499560