Embedded Software Project Manager
Software Engineering Manager
Software Project Manager , Embedded Software Manager, Embedded Development Manager
Coventry or Portsmouth
A superb opportunity for an Embedded Software Project Manager position has opened with a global engineering company, requiring aerospace software systems expertise.
This key position will see you managing a newly created software team covering 2 UK sites and 1 overseas site, the Software Project Manager will be responsible for developing methodology and processes for software development projects and operations, in order to improve efficiency on a global basis, across all their product lines.
You will also work closely with key stakeholders in the UK and the US, where the Global centralised software engineering teams is based.
Please note the position can be based in either their Midlands or Hampshire locations - and some travel between the 2 should be expected - approx once a week.
Software Project Manager - skills and skills required :
- Software Engineering / Development background
- People leadership - this position will see you managing software engineers and testers across 3 sites
- Proven Project Management expertise , ideally backed up with PM certification such as Prince2
- Embedded Systems / Software
- Safety-Critical Software Development - in particular knowledge of DO-178b
- Relevant technical degree in a STEM subject
- Happy to travel between the 2 UK sites and occasionally abroad
This is a wonderful career opportunity for a proven Software Manager or Technical Project Manager - interested ? Apply NOW !
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511596