Role Role: Marketing Assistant
Location: Blackburn, with some North West travel
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (office hours)
Salary: Up to £20,000 depending on experience
Benefits: 23.5 days holiday per annum + bank holidays, free onsite parking, Childcare Vouchers, pension scheme and benefits scheme including; extra holidays, extra pension contribution, private medical insurance.
Ginger Recruitment are excited to be partnering with a vibrant and dynamic firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisers based in Blackburn. Our client has ambitious growth plans with a vision of being the best North-West firm of finance professionals. Our client has partnered with us to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing and Business Development Manager to help add to the growth and success of the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- ¶ Corporate events management and support, acting as the key point of contact for all stakeholders
- ¶ General administration duties including; updating contacts, updating and maintaining website content and managing CRM system
- ¶ Managing the social media accounts
- ¶ Assisting the Marketing Manager with the creation of a communications plan to develop publications
- ¶ To maintain a lead tracking system for prospective clients
- ¶ To assist with the sales proposal process
- ¶ Assisting with the creation of marketing collateral
- ¶ Taking ownership of projects and campaigns from conception to completion
The ideal candidate will;
- ¶ Have at least one years? experience in a marketing role
- ¶ Be proactive and able to work on own initiative
- ¶ Be passionate about providing an excellent provision of service
- ¶ Motivated
- ¶ Flexible in approach to work and willing to work outside of company hours for events
- ¶ Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ¶ Be an excellent organiser
- ¶ Take own initiative to contribute to the effective running of the department
- ¶ Be studying towards CIM or keen to start (support will be funded)
Please apply now if this role is of interest, alternatively please contact Vicky at Ginger Recruitment
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if it?s the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and it?s use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497539