Exciting opportunity not to be missed! G's Fresh has a unique opportunity available for a Customer Facing Technologist to join the team at our office in Barway. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary - this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career!
At G's, our philosophy is to be recognised as outstanding, market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable, healthy fresh produce, and to be at the forefront of the industry in everything we do. We can only achieve this through the dedication of our people, and by working by our values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Facing Technologist to join the Technical team, based at Barway. The technologist will be expected to develop and enhance a reputation for technical excellence, as measured against our competitors and the industry peers.
What are the responsibilities of the Customer Facing Technologist?
- Act as the main point of contact for all day-to-day customer quality and technical items in the G's business and forge strong and productive working relationships within G's and with customers.
- Ensure that customers are always kept abreast of all relevant product and supplier developments.
- Understand the technical policies and strategies for all your directly managed retail customers. Work with Compliance to ensure Quality Manuals are amended accordingly and information is disseminated throughout the business.
- Support the G's Group Technical Director & Head of Commercial in the management of customer relationship and the development of the technical strategy for your customers
- Play a key role in the growth & profitable development of the customer accounts. Including the development of customer specific QIP's
- Update & dissemination of technical KPI's (internally & externally).
- Work with production and to identify and exploit opportunities to improve quality performance or business efficiency. Communicate strategies to customers and gain commitment.
- Primary point of contact for artwork sign off for customer technical teams.
- Conduct development visits to G's Farms and our supply partners to ensure customer requirements are understood and compliance assured.
- Audit - Complete audits as required in order to support the work of the ComplianceTeam & Procurement functions.
- Identify opportunities for NPD and innovation and work with Commercial, Operations and Insight to create a compelling proposal for customers.
- Ensure that packaging is appropriate and meets legal and product protection requirements.
Skills, knowledge and experience required by the Customer Facing Technologist
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly professional with good integrity.
- Calm methodical approach to problem resolution.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Good IT skills and competent with modern office IT systems.
Why work for G's?
With future scope for career progression, G's prides itself on offering great opportunities for training, progression and development. G's is the place to be to develop and meet your long term career goals. We aim to be an employer of choice.
Why not click 'apply' today? Don't miss out on this opportunity to join Europe's leading fresh produce companies as our Customer Facing Technologist.
G's are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495655