Security Systems Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Security Systems Engineer in the Lancashire area with a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience.
- NSI Gold Approved security company
- The company only works in the commercial market sector mostly with Blue Chip high end clients
- The company specialises in the design, installation, and maintenance and monitoring of high-end security systems such as: Intruder Alarms Systems, BS8418:2015 IP Detector Activated Camera System and Access Control systems.
Skills required and main responsibilities include: -
As a Security Systems Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out installation, fault finding, maintenance and servicing of Security Systems including CCTV (IP), Intruder Alarms and Access Control Systems. Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Installation of security systems
- Periodic preventative maintenance of electronic security systems
- Efficient response to all emergency call outs
- Participation in the on-call rota (standby fee paid and call outs paid at time and half)
- Fault finding, test and repair of malfunctioning systems To be considered for the Security Systems Engineer position you must have demonstrable experience in the security industry. In addition, you should possess the following key skills and experience:
You should ideally be qualified to the following level: -
- Full UK driving license
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working in a team as well as on your own
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with IP CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control systems
- Advanced skills such as commissioning is advantageous however not essential
- Be willing to work away throughout the UK Monday-Friday
- Door to door travel paid, On call fee paid and on call outs paid at time and half.
- Lots of available overtime to boost salary, Any overtime paid at time and half.
- Company van provided.
- Laptop, mobile phone and power tools and test kit provided.
- Career progression.
- Training courses provided to expand product knowledge and assist career progression.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please forward an up to date CV as directed.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500428