Cisco Voice Architect CUCM Jabber UC Banking Finance London
Global Cisco Voice Architect (Senior Cisco Voice CUCM CCNP CCVP Unified Communications UC Engineer Jabber VOIP Banking Finance) required by my banking client in London. You MUST have the following:
- Current Cisco telephony architecture experience in an enterprise environment for 2k - 50k users, designing and delivering solutions
- Excellent experience of developing and delivering Unified Communications strategy, High Level Design (HLD), Low Level Design (LLD) documents and road maps
- Jabber deployment cycle experience -building clusters and wireless deployments
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager to an expert level (CUCM), including clustering on 10.5 or better
- An understanding of video and wireless technologies - Cisco VC, TP, TMS, CMS
- Experience of Active Directory multi cluster integrations with Cisco Call Manager (CCM)
The following would be DESIRABLE:
- A networking background - Routing, Switching, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS (IOS, ASR, ISR, Nexus, DMVPN, IPSec)
- Migration from Microsoft (MS) Lync to Cisco Jabber
- Skype for Business
- NICE voice recording
- Financial regulatory knowledge
- Cisco CCAr or CCDE certified - (Cisco Certified Architect / Cisco Certified Design Expert)
- UCCE or UCCX (Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise or Cisco Unified Contact Center Express)
- CCVP or CCNP Voice or CCIE certified - (Cisco Certified Voice Professional / Cisco Certified Network Professional - Voice / Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert)
Role: Global Cisco Voice Engineering Architect for a bank in London. You will be the team lead for four global voice engineers. 20% of your role will be defining the strategy, and creating the architectural plans, for telephony globally. 80% will be working with your team to deliver projects. As a team lead, you will mentor team members, delegate work, receive escalations and report into senior management. The team is 95% project based. 5% of the work will be operational escalations.
In terms of projects, you will lead the design and implementation for all CUCM voice project work, such as a global Cisco Jabber deployment for 15+ sites and 7k+ users. Your team will be delivering a migration from Microsoft Lync to Cisco Jabber and you should be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of linking mobile and desktop devices to Jabber VC software. You should be fluent in building clusters and in the full Jabber deployment cycle.
They currently have a mature Cisco VC estate with 200 rooms globally on a Cisco TMS/CMS back end. They also have a mature Cisco TP estate running in parallel to Cisco VC, across 12 global rooms. This is currently outsourced to a 3rd party but will be absorbed in-house, so a solid understanding of this is highly desirable.
They are currently using CUCM version 10.5 and looking to upgrade to 11.5. The role will almost exclusively be project orientated. You will only be involved in major incidents and serious voice problems on the operational side. You will work with the latest technology- investment is high in technology at the bank.
Technologies they are looking into deploying include Cisco CMR (Collaboration Meeting Rooms), Jabber Guest and Jabber App to mobile and desktops.
Hours are 9-5. Working from home is permitted.
Salary: £75k - £95k + 10% Pension + 20-30% Bonus
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509150