Contract Length: 4 Months
Rate: up to £700/Day
IR35 Status: Outside
Summary of the work
Work with DH and DWP security and IT teams on issues such as data security and data transfer. Liaise with external interfaces and organisations, including the EU. Be the DH technical face for communications and other government departments.
Who the specialist will work with
You will be working in a mixed civil servant/supplier team, alongside a digital transformation lead and senior user researcher as well as policy civil servants. You will also be working with a delivery team, based in Washington, Tyne and Wear, which is delivering digital products.
What the specialist will work on
The overseas healthcare service allows UK citizens to use State provided healthcare in the European Economic Area (EEA) countries and Switzerland. It also allows insured EEA citizens to access the NHS in the UK. The categories of people covered are insured State Pensioners, recipients of exportable social security benefits, posted workers, citizens who require planned treatment and temporary visitors. The programme is a redesign of the service.
Essential skills and experience
- Track record of working on enterprise architecture projects in support of strategy development.
- Experience of strategic alignment of technical architecture and design to meet clients? business, digital and technology drivers and objectives.
- Track record in designing and evolving the most appropriate solution/technical architecture to meet client requirements, fully integrating across different environments and technologies.
- Experience in delivering citizen / customer-centric strategies and solutions
- Experience of working within a large-scale transformation programme / environment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492071