Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
Location: Bristol (Chipping Sodbury)
Business division: Jelf/Bluefin
Contract type: Full time, permanent
About the Group
Jelf is an award winning consultancy that supports businesses and individuals with expert advice on matters relating to insurance, employee benefits, and risk management. Its purpose is simple: to build a long-lasting relationship with clients and to become their Trusted Adviser.
Jelf was formed in 1989 by Chris Jelf and in December 2015 became part of Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC), a global leader in risk, strategy, and people. In January 2017 Jelf was joined by Bluefin group, which also became part of MMC, bringing together two leading community brokers and client advisory businesses.
Bluefin, like Jelf is a client focused business that ensures its strategy and working practices are aligned with clients' needs.
Jelf and Bluefin have a strong local presence which enables our advisers to provide outstanding levels of service. The combined business works out of c.80 offices across England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, employing around 2,600 employees.
We are looking for a new Senior Marketing Executive to have ownership of multi-channel campaigns across the group. The right candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns, ensuring these are in alignment with the marketing strategy.
The role provides an excellent opportunity to have ownership of the marketing campaigns of an established and successful organisation.
- Develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns
- Create and deliver marketing plans
- Analyse and review campaigns, with a view to implementing continuous improvements
- Develop effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, becoming the main point of contact for established areas of the marketing activity
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues, supporting the continual enhancement of the teams capabilities
- A strong background in marketing, ideally managing campaigns across a wide range of channels
- Experience in B2B marketing
- A proactive attitude towards continually improving your skillset and expanding your marketing knowledge
- Highly flexible and the ability to adapt well to change
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- A solution based approach to problems and barriers
- Experience within a financial services or a regulated environment is desirable
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact ***********************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513306