Our client operates across a diverse range of low and high hazard industries including power, gas, fuel storage & also in energy trading. The group is continually expanding, providing operations, maintenance and management services and solutions throughout the UK and services to other global businesses and has experience in areas such as the Middle East, Europe and South America.
In line with business & legislative requirements, to support the Finance Manager in implementing and ensuring compliance with our clients Finance strategy, procedures and systems.
In line with company & statutory requirements, to prepare, develop and analyse and report management accounting information. The role of Cost Accountant will report directly into the Finance Manager.
- CIMA or ACCA Qualified Accountant
- A' Level / equivalent in Maths or similar numerical subject.
- Successful contribution & work experience in the following:
- Preparation of financial plans, budgets & reports.
- Preparation & contribution to financial & management Accounts.
- Producing cost & ad hoc reports.
- Maintaining ledgers and reconciliations.
- Variance analysis.
- Budgetary controls.
- Working with and reporting to external client
- Confident to work with different users of financial information at different business levels.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practice and legislation regarding financial activities.
- Financial accounting management & auditing best practice current trends and issues.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Confident use of computerised accounting, banking and data management systems.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490060