Location: Blythe Bridge (Staffordshire)
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our head office finance team. This diverse role offers a great opportunity to be involved in all aspects of Accountancy taking ownership for the accounts of our Premium Timber Products brand.
Duties and responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
Reporting into the Group Finance Director this great opportunity covers a full spectrum of duties including:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, preparation of supporting information packs and presentation to the Board
- Production of revenue reports and KPI's
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow reports and forecasts
- Assisting with the annual audit process
- Preparation of a detailed annual budget pack.
- VAT and PAYE reporting.
Requirements of the Management Accountant:
- Worked as a Management Accountant preferably within a large distribution or retail setting
- A strong stock background working with high numbers of sku's
- Previous experience of supporting financial month end process
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite particularly Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience liaising with third parties where necessary to resolve issues identified in reconciliations
- Commercial awareness and be used to working in a fast paced environment
- A proactive and inquisitive nature and be a fast learner
- Strong/confident communication skills.
Applications will be considered from both qualified and qualified by experience Accountants.
Fit within our entrepreneurial culture is essential as is the ability to work within our robust and vibrant open plan office.
We are a dynamic and growing business and we can offer you:
- The opportunity to grow a career.
- Ongoing training and the potential for study support.
- Excellent working conditions and hours
- Generous annual leave
- Free on site car parking
Close date of Friday 17 November 2017.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Management Accountant role then please apply now!
No Agencies thank you
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501144