Software Project Manager
My leading client, a well known Software company have an urgent requirement for a Project Manager to join their fast paced and award winning Product Development team.
The role requires candidates to have a minimum of 3 years Project Management experience, ideally the successful candidate will have previously worked a Developer/Engineer.
Candidates must have;
- Experience of managing a range of project with the following characteristics: low risk/cost/importance/ visibility; single organization; single site.
- A post graduate project management qualification (PRINCE2, APM etc.) would be an advantage.
- Experience of managing at least one project with some of the following characteristics: medium risk/cost/importance/visibility; commercial customer/supplier relationship; multiple sites.
- Experience of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience of Agile methods (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience of PM tools including JIRA.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
This is a superb opportunity to join a market leading organisation working on fast paced and high end projects. Email your CV asap for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959441184