Trainee Case Handler
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market legal company based in the centre of Leeds, if you are experienced in working in either administration or customer service and are seeking a career rather than just a job this could be the role for you. Working within my clients re-mortgage team you will be responsible for the management of re-mortgage case files from instruction to completion. My client offers full training, all you need is the right attitude and drive. This is a busy and varied role, requiring excellent organisational and communication skills along with the ability to juggle a busy workload. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal along with previous experience of working in a busy and demanding role.
Duties will include:
- Telephone liaison with the client, borrowers and other external institutions
- Work towards the achievement of monthly completions targets whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader
- Where possible, identify process improvements
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and a highly professional level
- Update of case manager computer systems
- Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results
- Date-set of files
- Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement
Applicants must have previous customer service or administration experience along with excellent communication skills.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501209