Ecommerce Manager fro Beauty Brand
Social Media Manager
My client is an iconic luxury London based skincare brand who has a high-profile celebrity following. They are currently looking to enhance their team with an Ecommerce Manager who has strong experience within luxury beauty sector.
We are looking for a dynamic and hands-on Ecommerce Manager with a strategic mind and successful experience in managing and growing an Ecommerce platform. You will manage the company website and will report to the Managing Director, being responsible and accountable for sales growth. This will be achieved partly through keeping our current database engaged with content that will drive them to purchase, but also working closely with the Marketing team to drive brand awareness and new customer acquisition. In this role, you have to be prepared to get involved with various parts of the business and be adaptive to change.
They have just relaunched their site onto a new Magento 2 platform, so they are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running with growing this new platform to its full potential, managing both the day-to-day trading of the site and the upcoming phases of upgrades that are scheduled throughout the year (eg. launching a loyalty programme).
- Setting and achieving direct website revenue targets, ensuring there is significant YoY growth.
- Weekly top-line reporting of KPIs to management team and monthly in-depth reporting to brand owner and FD.
- Setting expenditure budget for direct website across all areas of digital marketing and investment in new tools and equipment to drive sales.
- P&L management for direct website channel, identifying areas where expenditure could be reduced without reducing sales.
- Optimise the customer journey based on analytical data and ensure it is in-line with brand guidelines.
- Strong use of evidence-driven analytics to influence future trading decisions both on-site and in emails.
- Management of contracted Paid Search agency and setting strategy of targeting campaigns.
- Manage Web Developers to deliver changes to the site that have been pre-agreed with brand owner.
- Work closely with Marketing team to manage digital marketing campaigns to build brand awareness with new customers and encourage repurchase with existing. Including executing product selection and placement for email campaigns, brand collaborations, GWPs, online collections and special offers.
- Identify new online opportunities for the brand and build strong relationships with other partners (publishers, bloggers, brands sharing a similar target audience, etc).
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure stock holdings are in place for the channel and warehouse costings are kept in-line with budget.
- Manage domains, ensuring renewals of already-owned domains are actioned and new domains are purchased based on business needs.
- Day to day management of all website content.
- Answering customer queries on website functionality, placing orders over the phone and delivery of orders.
- Build strong relationships with our online retail partners to ensure the brand is accurately represented through their sites and proactively work with them on sales growth strategies.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed:
- Managing all elements of an Ecommerce platform â?? ideally Magento or Magento 2
- Email campaign management â?? ideally with MailChimp
- Managing external agencies, including PPC, Affiliates, Web Developers and Designers
- Managing third party retailers
- Understanding of paid-for search marketing tools: Google AdWords, Ad Roll and Bing Ads
- Comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics and experience in using the data to come up with action plans based on consumer behaviour, with the goal of driving KPIs
- Working with payment gateways SagePay and PayPal
- Basic HTML skills
- Basic Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills
- Creating and implementing campaign concepts for digital marketing calendars
- Adapting ideas and concepts to specific brand guidelines and being open to feedback
- Working for (or with) luxury high-end brands
- Customer service
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510876