Application Analyst - ERP
Application Analyst (2nd Line) ERP
Sheffield - £32,000
I am looking for an Application Analyst for my customer based in Sheffield. The person appointed will be part of the IT Team, and will be responsible for 2nd line support; analysis and design of changes, coordinate the technical changes, implementing application configurations, verification of fixes/changes, building reports and coordinating application releases into production for the Finance and HR applications.
- The role will principally involve working with Finance, HR and Procurement super users, 3rd party IT delivery partners and IT teams to support and manage the changes.
- Proven experience in 2nd line support for business-critical Finance and HR applications.
- Extensive experience demonstrating the administration; analysis, design, configuration and implementation of changes involving COTS Products.
- Strong analytical and problem management skills are essential, enabling quick assessment of complex issues within solution involving cloud and on premise hosting.
- Demonstrable experience involving SQL, Excel Plugins, Single Sign on with Azure AD.
- Experience with similar roles within financial services.
- Good experience of using Software Development Lifecycle and Ticket Management tools (such as Jira, VSTS etc.).
This role is paying up to £32,000 with great benefits.
Sanderson Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497101