Full Stack NET Developer - Greenfield Project - Permanent - London
Full Stack .NET Developer - Greenfield Project - Permanent - London
Salary - c. £50,000 - £70,000 + Bonus and Excellent bens
Logikk are working with a London based research company that is looking for a full-stack .NET developer (C# / .net / SQL) , for the design, build and implementation of a brand new research system. The initial phase of the project is to replicate the old system, which is no longer fit for purpose. Once the initial phase is complete (6-9 months) the company hopes to productise the software and make it available to its clients (via a subscription or licensing model), to compliment their consultancy services.
This is a greenfield project and the new system will be based on the latest Microsoft technologies (i.e. .NET Core 2.0, Visual Studio 2017 etc.) in order to future-proof as much as possible. The ambition is to make a system that is scalable and able, in the future, to do predictive analytics and machine learning (e.g. sentiment analysis) in order to help with analysis of research.
The design of the new system is almost complete but you will be required to review and advise on changes. There is a blueprint thanks to the old system.
We are looking for someone who is not just a great software engineer, but who has their finger on the pulse when it comes down to the latest trends and tech. This is a unique opportunity for someone who has a foot in both camps, front and backend.
The ideal person is a full stack Microsoft developer / architect / designer who has experience of launching a software product and setting up product teams.
- Responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle, through design, development, staging and production.
- Development of first class user interfaces, including well structured and scalable back end services.
- Following good development and design practices - delivering well structured, tested and production ready code.
- Delivery of clear and consice documentation
- Responsible for full source control across all environments
Technology experience required:
- MS .NET (ideally .NET Core)
- SQL Server
- RESTful web services
- Visual Studio
- GIT (or other notable source control systems)
- Good knowledge of both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Solid architectural experience, involving web solutions
- Comfortable taking ownership of testing frameworks and production environments.
- Aptitude to quickly pick up and understand new technologies
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner, including knowledge sharing and upskilling of wider team
- SSIS, SSRS & SSAS
- Experience of managing external resources and outsourced projects
- Experience with cloud technologies and production servers (e.g. Azure)
- RESTful web services.
- Continuous build environments (TeamCity).
This is an awesome opportunity to join a fantastic company who champions the delivery of social impact and helps people have a say in the decisions that effect them. They are also a strong promoter of diversity and equality in the workplace.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks with a view to starting ASAP. If this sounds like the type of opportunity you are looking for, please get in touch with Andy Coker at Logikk ASAP
Continuous build / TeamCity /Jira
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959465913