Senior Infrastructure Manager London £75K - £85K package
Senior Infrastructure Manager London £75K - £85K + package
As the Senior Infrastructure Manager, with Redhat Linux experience moving over to the Cloud you will be responsible for managing the enterprise infrastructure from desktop to production datacentres, you will be working closely with Helpdesk, Production Support and the DevOps teams.
- Be ultimately responsible for the whole enterprise infrastructure and network set-up & to ensure availability, scalability, confidentiality and security.
Provide infrastructure services vision:
- Lead strategic technology initiatives to build and maintain key elements of the company's enterprise infrastructure and associated project portfolio
- Assist the leadership team to establish metrics, key performance indicators, and service level agreements, to continually improve the performance of Enterprise IT. analyze technology trends and develop infrastructure strategy, architecture, and delivery processes designed for agility and cost effectiveness.
- Security - Ensure comprehensive disaster recovery architecture is maintained
Manage the team
- Demonstrate professional people management behaviours - to lead, collaborate, mentor, inspire, mediate and manage the team to be an efficient and effective unit and align with the departmental and business values and objectives incorporated in the Management Excellence Framework and other company standards.
- Manage the ?third line? infrastructure team.
- Provide leadership for delivery of 24/7 secure enterprise service operations and KPI compliance.
- Coordinate infrastructure and security projects/resources
- Proven track record in effective team leadership
- 5+ years of senior IT leadership roles.
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of current infrastructure methodologies, strategies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of both Lamp (Linux, Apache, MqSQL, and PHP/Python/Perl) stack from Infrastructure point of view and systems Windows Active Directory, Azure , AWS
- Experience of high-transactional, multi-channel, responsive digital products for web, mobile and tablet, e-commerce and maintaining online security.
- Experience of infrastructure which use continuous delivery.
- A comprehensive handle on 24x7 data center infrastructure management and evolution, mobility and remote access services, ubiquitous wireless networks, enterprise-scale messaging environments, active directory multi-forest integration, dual-carrier national WAN, software-defined internetworking, and innovative end user computing solutions.
- Experience of working with the following or similar technologies
- Windows Active Directory
- Google Enterprise
- ITIL frameworks
- Qualification in Project Management
- This is an immediate permanent opening based in Central London for an experienced Infrastructure Manager with good hands on Redhat Linux experience to join a leading well-known media brand. Please send CV today for quick response.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959508614