FINANCE ANALYST - CHANNELS
Working within a leading Telecoms organisation, this role reports to the Head of Channels - Financial consulting and is part of the Finance team supporting the Customer function. Your role will support the Customer area and involve producing financial reporting covering Opex, CARC and Capex performance vs target including recommending actions to improve performance. With two outsourced contact centres, a key part of the role will be to understand the commercial agreements and develop relationships with these partners.
The role will be focused on providing the reporting & financial insight across the channels in order to improve performance and decision making, this role will also support the Channel performance team whose role looks at Operational performance so supporting in providing the financial insight on that operational area.
Must have experience and skills:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified.
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills.
- Experience of interfacing with commercial teams.
- Report writing and presenting to a senior management audience.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment.
- Nice to have experience and Skills:
- Technology/IT team financial support
- Higher level of academic qualifications (e.g. degree)
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to *****************************
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487748