Accounts Assistant/Credit Controller
Robert Half are working exclusively with a successful and recently established business near Patchway train station. They are looking to add extra headcount to their busy finance team. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
STUDY SUPPORT OFFERED
As the accounts assistant/credit controller, you will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Managing a ledger of 300 customer accounts
- Chasing debt via telephone, email and letters
- Working closely with the billing team to resolve queries in a timely manner
- Customer account reconcilliations
- Cash allocations
- Take incoming payments
This role is 50/50 Credit control accounts assistant
The successful candidate will ideally be studying AAT with a desire to qualify. Credit control experience is essential or similar such as a call centre is essential.
- A proven track record of having a confident telephone manner
- Being a team player
- A sound knowledge of excel and Microsoft packages
- Able to work under own initiative
- Able to manage a busy workload in accordance with month end deadlines
This is a recently established and rapidly expanding business near Patchway train station, North Bristol. My client will offer study support and training.
Salary & Benefits
Parking onsite, Study support, canteen, progression opportunities.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490554