SAS Developer required for a Glasgow based retail banking client.
This opportunity offers you the chance to shape, support and manage the delivery of the key business information. The bank is going through a positive transformation period that is reshaping it's future.
About the role:
- Developing solutions that will deliver insight and Business Intelligence
- Contribution towards internal improvements and the introduction of best practice
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business to ensure the Business Intelligence function are represented in the appropriate forums
- Coordination of development to meet deadlines
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a BI Delivery environment using SAS
- Knowledge or experience of business objects and oracle would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with experience in communicating to, influencing, and working with Senior Management
- Demonstrable focus on continuous improvements and value-add activities
- Demonstrable understanding of the positioning and impacts of financial applications, data and BI
- People and project management skills in practical, business oriented roles
The salary range is £35,000 to £40,000 negotiable with the opportunity to earn Bonus, 30 days holiday plus 8 public holidays, the company also have an excellent pension and share save scheme, as well as discounts on banking products.
Contact Douglas Murdoch at Lusona Consultancy to discuss this opportunity in more detail ********************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472670