Human Factors Engineer
Human Factors Engineer.
£50,000 - £60,000.
We have a fantastic opportunty for a Human Factors Engineer to join one of the worlds biggest and most successful defence organisations. This role is within an established Human Factors Team working on major UK projects in the Defence industry.
What's on Offer:
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Relocation Assistance if required
- 25 days holiday
- Defined Contribution Pension
- Life assurance: 4x basic salary
- Sickness & Accident Plan: 6 months full pay
- Income Protection: 75% of salary
- Individual BUPA Health Cover - No additional cost except tax
- Health & Wellness flexible package: £120 per year
- Fitness Centre Reimbursement: £120 per year
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Review designs for products and associated support equipment from Human Factors requirements perspective
- Conduct Human Factors workshops with customers including the MoD user community to produce design decisions.
- Technical report writing of the Human Faqctors workshops and assessments performed
- Produce Human Factors requirements to reflect the Def-Stan 00-250, ISO standards and customer requirements to the design teams and sub-contractors
- Monitor sub-contractor delivery against requirements and statement of work
- Conduct Human Factors trials on projects
- Producing Human Factors test schedule, procedure and reports for HF trials
- Presentation of analysis, conclusions, status to design forums
- Review of design and requirement documentation for HF influence
Def Stan 00-250, DOORS, ISO Standards, Human Factors Trials, SC clearance, Defence industry, CAD Assessments, Task Analysis.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch to discuss your CV and work situation in confidence.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509451