Pattern Cutter - Luxury Womenswear
Established over 10 years ago, this high-end luxury womenswear brand hold a number of industry accolades and boast an array of high profile clients. They are looking for an experienced Freelance Pattern Cutter to join their atelier based in London.
- Developing shapes for RTW collections
- Working closely with designers and machinists to create finished products
- Using delicate fabrics such as silks, chiffons, georgettes and organza
- To drape on the stand and work manually
- Luxury experience is absolutely essential; must have experience working with a couture brand
- Ideally with previous RTW experience within a high-end brand
- Excellent communication skills are a must, also able to work within a small team
- Experienced in working with delicate materials and strong draping expertise
For any further information please contact Jas Arora on 02082378900 or email .
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77443758