Technology Lead/Senior Developer
Technology Lead - Senior Software Engineer, Senior Developer, Architect, Technical Architect
Newport - £47,400 - £57,999
Are you a Senior Engineer, Senior Developer or an Architect looking for an organisation that truly values and develops you? Are you looking for a fresh challenge that will really put your skills to the test?
My client is currently undergoing a vast technology transformation, replacing legacy systems and revolutionising the way they deliver their products through the use of Agile and DevOps ways of working. As such, they are looking for progressive and highly skilled Technology Leads who are passionate about working in an environment where they can contribute to the full end to end software lifecycle.
As a Technology Lead you will play a pivotal role in the design, build, support and improvement of new and existing digital products and platforms. In return, you will be rewarded with fantastic development opportunities, a great working environment with outstanding onsite facilities, access to high-profile projects and programmes of national significance, and a well-established culture that places significant emphasis on the achievement of a work/life balance.
For your application to be considered, you must be able to evidence in your CV the following:
· Solid leadership ability with expertise in coaching others in technology approaches, and formulating standards and policies following adoption of new solutions
· Ability to demonstrate keen industry interest through the architecture and implementation of new trends and technologies as workable solutions
· Solid commercial acumen with good knowledge of the relative merits of SaaS and PaaS models
· Expertise in a wide range of tools, techniques and approaches for test automation
· Solid Agile experience, with a good appreciation of the associated advantages and risks
· An ability to pioneer new approaches, and then formulate standards and policies in relation to this.
For more information, please email your CV in the first instance. If your CV evidences the criteria above, a member of the Experis recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492168