A fantastic opportunity to join a leading global manufacturer based in Wales. My client is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. This opportunity will suit a Mechanical Design Engineer who has at least 3 years? experience of working within a similar role, ideally with a strong focus on new product development (NPD). A salary of £28K - £35K is on offer DOE. An immediate start is available on this opportunity.
The successful applicant will be reporting into the Chief Engineer and will be responsible for the Design/Development work on current and future products in accordance with specifications and timings agreed. The role is a hands on engineering role and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working on concepts, calculations, detailed design and product testing.
Skills / Experience
The successful applicant will:
- Possess a Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 3 years? design, development and/or project engineering experience.
- Have a working knowledge of CAD, it would be highly beneficial for applicants to have Pro-Engineer / CREO experience.
- Good experience of working on New Product Developments (NPD)
- Possess a good understanding of DFMEA and DVP.
- Good communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Be able to work effectively within a multi-disciplined team environment
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role ? then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Richard Pearson at Yolk Recruitment on **************
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying ? then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506164