- Develop test scenarios
- Develop test cases
- Perform requirement traceability
- Execute test cases and document results
- Support in the area of software testing in terms of onsite model through staff augmentation. All resources will be required to have previous experience of similar capacity to those defined by Client, as below.
Test case execution
III. Help design and develop the testing strategy and roadmap.
Identify the approximate cost of each product/project testing by suitable and agreed price
Application Systems in scope of testing
- Client?s Direct Online ? Website
- Onyx ? CRM system
- Activebank ? Transactional System
- DSX ? Document Repository SSRS ? Reporting.
- Wealthmanager ? Investments
- BM+ - Banking System
- Software Application Testing services
- Selenium IDE-Visual Studio Team Services
- SOAP UI
VII. Type of Testing Requirement
- System Acceptance Testing of functional requirements
- Application Interface/Integration testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Regression testing (Automated/Manual)
- Any other Software testing required
VII. Desired Deliverables
- Testing planning for various applications across the enterprise to enable smooth
operations of Company
- Providing technical and non-technical resources and/or subject matter experts to work
in various testing projects as per the CAF technology plan
- Test Plan, Case Preparation for planned testing Requirement to Test case traceability matrix
Test case execution
- Test execution reports
- Test case documentation
- Testing metrics collection, trend analysis and defect leakage reports
- Testing activities coordination, management and reporting
- Defect reporting and retesting on resolution
- Test scripts ( in case of automation)
- Test data preparation : Test release notes & tested Build
- Facilitate for review & signed-off of testing documents.
- Specify guaranteed defect detection percentage, SLAs and readiness for
- Reward/penalty linked to performance.
- Also specify any other value added services provided with testing services (GAVS will mention this)
All testing resource must be vetted, instructed and trained to ensure that client?s security, safety and confidentiality requirements are met in full by the staff at all times.
As a minimum all testers will confirm to have:
- Proof of legal right to work in the United Kingdom;
- Proof of identity;
- Proof of current residence.
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Check (Previously Known as CRB) Must be obtained.
- Credit check
Testers must be certified to ISTQB standard.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959447526