Lean Delivery Manager
Lean Delivery Manager
£60,000-£75,000 ( Negotiable )
The purpose of this role is to deliver Lean projects within a Global Functions (Finance, People, Medical, Legal, IS&T, Brand & Corporate Affairs, Risk). The role will transform the processes and ways of working to be customer-centric, automated, streamlined and repeatable. The role will also further embed a Lean culture and Human Centred Design mindset across the functions and support the organisation's broader Lean and HCD strategy.
Accountabilities and Activities
- Delivery 90%
- Work closely with the Directors and Heads-of in Global Functions to develop and deliver transformational Lean and Human Centred Design strategies.
- Hands on delivery of Lean initiatives: from supporting the initial identification and investigation through to improvement delivery and benefits follow up.
- Use previous experience to adapt the correct approach to meet the needs of a Function; know when to drive a pure Lean approach vs quick facilitated problem solving session.
- Be integral member of current/planned Transformation initiatives within the Functions, to ensure Lean principles are applied to any new process design.
- Deliver training (HCD and FIIT Lean framework) to Global Functions employees and embed a consistent approach on applying Lean across the teams.
- Promote and drive an end to end view of processes that links the Global Teams and their Market Unit (MU) equivalents. Seek out and drive efficiency opportunities as the teams hand-off to each other.
- Work with the local MU Lean teams when identifying end to end opportunities.
- Promote an end customer view, knowing that these functions often sit many steps away from the's actual customer base Strategy 10%
- Actively contribute to structuring and leading aglobal Lean agenda, participating in the Global Lean Steering Committee (exec sponsors) and Global Lean Operating Committee (with MU Heads of Lean)
- Working principally in the Centre (London), but some international travel may be required (<5%)
Qualifications, Training and Experience
- Degree educated with a minimum of a 1:1 or 2:1 classification or equivalent
- Proven track-record of leading Lean based transformation and improvement programmes in corporate environments with particular emphasis on enabling functions
- Demonstrable expertise in Lean and related improvement methodologies, with relevant training and certification (Lean Navigator, Black Belt, etc.)
- Experience in healthcare and insurance sectors advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management and coaching experience, with demonstrable experience influencing and working at senior head of/managerial and operational / functional levels
- Global mindset and deep understanding of cross-cultural management essential
- Pragmatic, hands-on, outcomes-focused approach to improvement essential, with ability to adapt and evolve Lean approach to organisational needs
- Self-starter and comfortable working autonomously in complex, high-uncertainty business environments
- Experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- application of Human Centred Design
- deploying or being part of Automation (RPA, Chatbots, AI) deployment
- implementing or managing a business process management system
Please only apply for the role if you have the experience needed
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511681