Technical Support Specialist - French Speaking
A Global Market leader of lighting control systems providing solutions to both residential and commercial customers is seeking a French speaking Technical Support Specialist based in London to join its team due to continued career development of their staff. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, and a fantastic opportunity for career progression through increased job responsibilities and advancement opportunities.
This privately owned American company is a technology centred and people driven company with a long history of significant growth and smart innovations. The company provides over 15000 products to a global customer base. Providing lighting control systems to both commercial and residential clients including New York Times Building, Bank of China HQ, the White House and Windsor Castle to name a few. The company is very employee-centric providing opportunities for all its employees to fully develop their abilities and make a personal contribution to the success of the company.
As the Technical Support Specialist, your role will be to provide world-class technical support to the company?s customers via telephone, email and online chat. You will:-
Develop technical expertise regarding the company?s products, systems, and services
- Support customers by providing necessary information on stand-alone and system level products via phone and email in a timely and professional manner
- Troubleshoot and diagnose user issues regarding products and systems
- Document problems and solutions in a central database, escalate customer questions when necessary
- Communicate effectively with other areas of the company to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Take on special projects as necessary to meet or exceed the goals of our technical support team, including travelling to job sites on occasion
To be a successful Technical Support Specialist you will have the following skills and experience:
- Fluency in English and at least one of the following languages is essential: French
- Minimum 2-year degree in electrical engineering or electronics
- Experience of troubleshooting problems via phone and email required
- Hands-on: this role requires being able to wire test demos as well as trouble shoot issues in the field
- Excellent customer service skills: successful candidates must have a track record of managing high customer expectations and delivering results under time pressure
- Ability to work in a team and interface with other departments
- Knowledge of lighting controls, networks and/or AV equipment is an advantage
In return, as a Technical Support Specialist will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498987