Lead Solutions Architect - Digital, Agile, CI/CD - London
Lead Solutions Architect - Digital, Agile, CI/CD - Central London
Excellent opportunity to join this market leading, global entertainment and media organisation based in central London, leading their architecture function, bridging the gap between technology and business and delivering brand new digital solutions.
The ideal Lead Solutions Architect will have a strong background in software engineering, infrastructure, Cloud technologies and architecting large scale digital solutions. You should have exceptional communication skills and be able to explain highly technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders, as well as design technical solutions from enterprise level briefs.
This is a hands-off role - you will have a team of Technical Architects reporting into you but you should have a strong technical grounding yourself giving you the ability to challenge them and discuss architecture at a technical level.
The successful Lead Solutions Architect will have worked in modern agile environments with strong DevOps cultures following CI/CD practices. If you have experience in large digital and agile transformations, then that would be a benefit.
- Designing/Architecting/Implementing large scale Digital solutions
- Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google), containerisation
- Software engineering background (Node.js, React.js experience would be a bonus)
- Agile, Scrum, KanBan, Lean, LeSS, SAFe
- DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
- Excellent communication skills
- Any experience in Media domain would be a bonus, but not a necessity
If you're a strong Solutions Architect looking for your next opportunity in a leadership position at a market leading, global entertainment and media organisation then please apply for this advert and I will be in touch with more details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506182