Our Client, a London based, independently owned wealth Management Company is currently seeking to recruit an Operations Analyst. This firm provides discretionary wealth management services to high net worth individuals, families and private entities. Their teams are committed to creating a dynamic and positive environment where professionals are challenged and grow.
Overview of the Role
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join the company?s operation team. The Operation analyst will carry out a daily reconciliation function to identify, investigate and resolve any discrepancies across Client portfolios and Dublin Domiciled UCITS Funds. The other parts of the role includes the reconciling and checking of all Client cash balances and securities holdings and also cash and securities transactions. Data entry responsibilities and sourcing client statements from custodians are also a key part of the job.
Operations Analyst Responsibilities
- Create and maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders across operations, front office and external counterparties including custodians.
- Cover for other members of members of the team when required and raise any issues to the Head of Operations.
- Entry of missing and incorrectly posted journals and cash items into the internal systems.
- Manual data input of all cash activities into internal accounting systems.
- Reconcile individual client portfolios held within internal accounting system to the client account held at the custodian.
- Liaise as required with relevant custodian to source client statements and investigate and resolve all discrepancies in order to carry out the reconciliation function.
- Responsible for the data entry and reconciliation functions for an allocated list of clients
- Daily reconciliation of client portfolios holding equities, fixed income, Exchange Traded Derivatives, private equity, cash, fx spot and fx forwards.
Essential requirements for the role
Previous and experience reconciliations is key for the job of an Operations Analyst
- Minimum of 6 months direct reconciliations experience gained form a similar environment such as a role in investment banking, asset management or wealth management.
- Prior experience of reconciling individual client portfolios and reconciling funds.
- Data entry experience
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure is crucial.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489219