Contract Front End Developer - Reading
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: Dependent on experience
Notes: The role is to be based 100% onsite, with flexi-time on offer. The clients' office is easily accessible from London, Basingstoke, Swindon, Oxford, Guildford, Slough, Winchester, Southampton and the surrounding areas.
Our client is looking for a full time senior front end developer to join a small, but highly focused and exclusively senior development team in Reading, UK.
The role will be focused on development of a new CRM product being developed.
The Front End Developer will be working very closely with senior development team members to build new components and functionality to the platform.
Skills & Experience:
- Expert level HTML5, CSS and SASS.
- Frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap
- A working knowledge of ECMAScript 2015. (ES 6)
- An understanding of the new ES 7 specification.
- Understanding of progressive SPA development.
- NPM and package management
- Someone who enjoys writing code in their spare time.
- Someone who has contributed to open source projects.
- A strong aesthetic eye and attention to detail.
- A history of Agile Scrum development in a continuous integration environment.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team directly with design and product staff.
If you are suitable and interested, then please apply or contact Matt Randall on *********** or **************************** for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506900