IT Asset Management (ITAM )Analyst
IT Asset Management Analyst
Salary negotiable depending upon experience
About the role
Capita Trustmarque have a new role for an IT Asset Management Analyst to join an existing close knit. The role will be based from their head office in York and we are looking for someone who would like to eventually step into the role of IT Asset Management Consultant.
We are the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
Trustmarque is a leading end-to-end technology provider for UK organisations. We empower customers to succeed by delivering simplified IT services. We deliver integrated services to help you at each step of the IT investment process, from solution development through technology provision to deployment and on-going support
This role is primary responsible for assisting and supporting the ITAM/SAM consultants, performing defined tasks for the delivery of various projects to our clients, supporting on customer engagements and managing regular activities within the managed services client base. This includes but not limited to completing various Licence, contract and data analytical duties which may involve:
- On-going support to team members
- Data analysis and scheduled activities of customer's entitlement (all publishers)
- Importing licenses and agreements into the entitlement databases
- Performing reconciliation analysis for different publishers
- Creating reports and spreadsheets as requested or scheduled
What you will do:
- Data Analyst associated to Compliance Assessments and Benchmarking services
- Interpreting vendor Licensing contracts and statements and provide procurement advise
- Evaluation of FPP licensing, including Product Identification (PId) and Proof of License (PoL)
- Deliver comprehensive Compliance Assessment reports to detail compliance shortfalls and recommendations to mitigate any highlighted risk
- Analysis of multiple inventory data sets to establish a baseline of installed applications
- Reporting customer process to Microsoft with regard to SIP engagements
- Regular updates and communication with the Customer Management team
- Provide Policy and Process best practice advice on an on-going basis
Your experience will include:
- Advanced MS excel skills
- Data Analysis Experience
- 1-2 years + in a similar role or a recent graduate with a relevant degree qualification
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494808