ASSISTANT MERCHANDISER - LEADING MENSWEAR RETAILER
Assistant Merchandiser - Leading Menswear Retailer - (Temporary Contract) - Job Summary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Temporary Assistant Merchandiser for one of the UK's leading Menswear retailers based at their London Head Office. The role requires an experienced Assistant Merchandiser who has a history working within the fashion retail industry.
Assistant Merchandiser - Leading Menswear Retailer - (Temporary Contract) - Role Responsibility
- Update and re-forecast WSSI's and Monitor Sheets so as to identify open to buy and potential overstock scenarios.
- Manage relationships with suppliers to ensure that intake is in line with the phasing plans and key trading cycles.
- Provide analysis to enable the Merchandiser to create a sales plan for range review process.
- Work with the relevant Buying team members to propose a range structure including options and price architecture to present to Merchandiser.
- Manages the order processes by working with Buying to ensure the Critical Path dates are accurate and reflected in any commitment.
- Ensure all channels have the optimum size and depth of product ranges and sizes to support and deliver store plans.
- Analysis promotions, making appropriate suggestions and process markdowns to ensure terminal stock management
- Work collaboratively with the relevant teams to support the Merchandiser to create, deliver and manage sales plans to maximise sales
Assistant Merchandiser - Leading Menswear Retailer - (Temporary Contract) - The Ideal Candidate
- Over a years experience in an Assistant merchandiser role
- Commercial decision maker.
- A good communicator with the ability to influence situations.
- Well organised and process minded.
- Strong Analytical skills
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505832