Project Manager - Software
Project Manager ? Professional Services
RedCloud Technology is a fintech pioneer bringing mobile banking, e-payments & mobile wallet solutions to parts of the world that aren't serviced by traditional banks. We concentrate on providing safe, secure payment systems to regions where this does not exist. RedCloud has reinvented financial services by creating a mobile banking platform that provides fast and easy deployment to enable customers of all sizes to deliver services to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We have big investment and big plans. Come and join us on this amazing journey!
Project Manager ? Professional Services
RedCloud is looking for an experienced Project Manager with a background in Software Professional Services to lead implementation projects of the RedCloud software solutions to clients around the world. As part of an energetic start-up, this is a great opportunity to help define and instil effective project management practices and processes across the organisation and bring huge value.
- Lead the project teams to successful, on time, to budget deliveries
- Review, contribute to and sign off Statements of Work for projects to be delivered
- Estimate project management effort to deliver projects
- Co-ordinate project estimations with specialist resources
- Agree with the client, client deliverables, include these in the schedule and manage the client to delivery of these
- Build and manage to project plans
- Build and manage the project budget based on effort estimates and hardware costs
- Plan and ensure sufficient resources are assigned to achieve project plans
- Proactively identify and manage project risks and issues, escalating as required
- Implement effective stakeholder management techniques
- Manage project documentation and deliverables
- Ensure effective, formal, change management for any budget or schedule variance form plan
- Produce weekly project status reporting, both internal and client facing
- Chair weekly client status meetings
- Chair regular project team meetings
- Provide project status updates to Snr Leadership, formally and adhoc
- Lead estimation work during pre-sale engagements and produce high level plans
- Take ownership in defining new PMO standards and processes
Experience of leading software projects to clients in a professional services environment.
- Ideally have experience in delivering projects in the banking environment
- Extensive experience in applying formal project management techniques (PMP, Prince2)
- Experience delivering managed services or infrastructure projects is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Very strong organisational skills
- Experienced at working and communicating with c-suite, able to provide clear, concise and accurate status updates through verbal and written means.
- You should be keen on working within a start-up style environment understanding the unique responsibility, creativity and flexibility that is required and the immense rewards that come with it.
Working with a fintech pioneer you will receive excellent remuneration and the opportunity to join an international company who are growing massively and encourage ambition and creativity.
If you are interested in applying please click the 'Apply Now' button or keen to know more, please get in touch as soon as possible.
* We take care to make sure all applications are given due consideration, however due to volume we are not always able to respond to individual applicants. If you have not received a response from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
** Due to working with financial systems, CRB and a basic credit check will form part of the assessment process.
?RedCloud are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498486