Experience Store Manager - London
Engaging store manager is needed to deliver a unique brand experience...setting the store up for success, across both sales and service.
Not only will you be providing a unique experience to customers, you'll facilitate key events thought the calendar year.
A brand that is steeped in history - they've been at the forefront of design and professionalism across their homeware range.
Over decades the brand have grown to become one of the most premium and sort after products for home and commercial use
- Develop business strategies to raise the customers pool, increase store footfall as well as increase incremental business
- Ensure the highest of customers satisfaction through excellent service, and delivering a unique customer journey
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain exceptional store standards and be 'show ready' at all times - acute attention to visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share within the desired sector
- Lead and inspire your team to deliver, perform regular leadership practices, i.e. reviews, PDP's & PDR's
- Proven successful experience as a retail manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Salary on offer for this role will be between £40,000 - £45,000, as well as car allowance, bonus per qtr and company benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77500234