Cash / Banking and Treasury Manager
Our Client based North of Manchester City Centre is looking to appoint an experienced Cash / Bank and Treasury Manager.
On a day to day basis you will manage a team of 6 people - you will need to be able to strike the balance between working as part of the team whilst also having the authority to challenge and manage team and individual performance.
Reporting to the Head of Retail Finance our Client is a professional / ambitious and expansive business with a secure UK and European based business.
As a Manager you will manage the team based on agreed KPI's - you will also take responsibility for the management of overall performance.
As part of the Team and also as the Manager you will work across the following functions;
- Daily Reconciliation of Cash Book Payments and Receipts - Credit Card / PayPal and Amex data across c 30 Bank Accounts
- Daily Reconciliation of Store and On Line Takings - this will require a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Be responsible for the collation and reporting on Treasury Data to be used by Senior Managers - this will include accurate and current reporting on Actual and Current Cash Position
- Extensive preparation for Month End - Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Processing or Payments in Sterling and Euro's
- Oversee the BACS Payment process
As the Manager you will also work with the Head of Finance Retail on continuous improvements or processes and procedures.
The role and the business requires you to have written and verbal communication skills - you should also be able to positively influence your team.
We have detailed JD to support this role - for an informal discussion please call the office and ask to speak to Joanne Sizer or Karen Reynolds.
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494797