Software Tester (Manual & Automation)
Software Tester - (Manual & Automation)
An award winning technology company are looking for an experienced Software Tester ideally with Automation Software Testing knowledge, to join their established team at an exciting time for the business.
The position will initially involve an even amount of manual and automation testing with a long term view to be largely automation based.
This is a great opportunity for a Software Tester to join a successful organisation and make a significant contribution to the improvement of their automation capability.
The successful Software Tester will be experienced and comfortable in managing their own workload, including the prioritisation of projects.
The ideal Software Tester / Test Analyst will possess the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Previous experience of prioritising workloads and projects.
- An understanding of the wider business and requirements, outside the test and development team.
- Ability to demonstrate an overall understanding of Automation testing and its commercial value.
- Experience of using Selenium.
- Experience of using Selenium with Java - advantageous.
- Experience with Java, PHP or Front End Development technologies.
- Strong understanding of operating in an Agile environment and it's benefits.
- Knowledge of testing API and web based software.
- Knowledge of SQL Server or MySQL and an understanding of relational databases.
- Knowledge of issue tracking software i.e. Bugzilla, JIRA, TRAC
- Experience of testing e-commerce websites.
- Excellent communication skills.
The company also offer a range of additional benefits including the following:
25 days per year annual leave + public holiday days
Private Medical Health Insurance
Training allowance for personal development
Long term service award
Regular social events
To apply for this position please forward your cv to ****************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487188