Software Engineer - Security systems - Berkshire
Software Engineer ? World leading Security systems
Salary: £40-60k (depending on experience) + Bonus + Benefits
Exceptional opportunity to join one of the industry?s leading security organisations as a Software Engineer and build next generation internet threat detection systems.
You will join a world class team in an industry that is rapidly becoming one of the most important in the world. As a Software Engineer in the team you will be responsible for developing tools and infrastructure that enables detection of internet borne security threats.
Excellent working environment, corporate benefits, career development and the opportunity to work in a cutting edge industry are on offer.
Software Engineer requirements
Essential skills and experience:
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and internet security threats
- Good skills with Linux systems.
- Programming experience with Python or Perl
- Understanding of databases (SQL/NoSQL)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in the Security industry.
Please apply now to join one of the world?s leading organisations in the Security industry.
Keywords/SEO: Systems Engineer, Systems Administrator, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Administrator, Linux, TCP/IP, Reading.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507906