Laser Service Engineer
Vector Recruitment have an exciting vacancy in Rugby, for a Laser Service Engineer. Working with a world leader in solid state laser manufacturing, this is a role in place to test and service laser systems, providing specialist support to customers.
The Laser Service Engineer is not a field service position - at least 70% of the role is based in Rugby, identifying opportunities for improvement alongside the manufacturing team, and providing remote fault-finding support to customers.
The position will also include onsite service and maintenance, and product training will be provided.
- Technical customer support via phone, email, and on-site
- Installation and test
- Working alongside design team to provide improvement recommendations
- Reporting and updating service reports
The company can offer you a varied and interesting career working in a fast paced project based environment developing new market changing technologies, alongside a short working week that includes a 1pm Friday finish.
To be considered for the role of Laser Service Engineer you need a relevant degree or equivalent combination of training/experience, and the following skills/experience:
- Practical engineering experience in electronic servicing
- Laser experience isn't essential, but you need have worked in a 'problem solving' role
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Be able to commit to travelling away from Rugby 30% of the time - lease car provided
This exciting Laser Service Engineer role is crucial to the business and is designed to develop a strong ambitious electronic service technician into a specialist Laser Service Engineer. Laser experience isn't essential, but if you have some great!
To apply, please use the apply procedure on this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492000