Principal Software Engineer
Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding company who is making a significant impact, helping their customers across the UK?
My client is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join the company, assisting the Technical Director in leading the team.
You will be managing the delivery and maintenance of embedded firmware for all my client's products. Additionally, you will be given the responsibility to mentor junior members of the software development team as required.
Role: Principal Software Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Bare metal software development
- Embedded C, C++
- Communication protocols (internet, USB, MODBUS, I2C, IP)
Highly desirable skills and experience include:
- Application development on Windows platform using C++ or C#.
- Experience of distributed processing systems over IP
- SQL Database design & implementation
- Previous successful experience leading a team in both new product development and maintenance projects.
- Experience of Android/iOS application development
- Proven experience in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
For more information on this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473513