Full of fresh ideas?
If you answered yes to the above, we want to hear from you!
Our client has offices and manufacturing facilities in the UK, USA, Canada, Germany and the Middle East. They are passionate about investing in their people and have the awards to prove it - this is an exciting opportunity to join the team and become part of a thriving business.
For this Marketing role, you will need a relevant Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years' experience in a marketing position. Along with this you should be:
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of content management systems - Magento would be an advantage
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Highly organised - ability to prioritize and manage multiple obligations
- Able to use own initiative/develop new ideas
- Confident liaising with external suppliers - graphic designers/printers etc.
What will I be doing?
- Producing and updating marketing collateral in line with brand guidelines
- Lead handling and reporting - including responsibility for online chat function
- Website management - keep content relevant and up to date, maintain AdWords campaigns
- Manage the company's presence on online virtual exhibition sites and provide support for exhibitions
- Copywriting - website content, case studies, social media posts
- Develop and implement social media programme
- Support distributor marketing requests and internal marketing communications
- General administration duties as required
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Marketing Assistant job click 'apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitable skills / experience: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Communications
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959446033