Technical Project Manager - Global Vendor - Infrastructure
Technical Project Manager - Infrastructure - Windows - Networks - Security - Data - Government Project
A Global Vendor is seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager to join a highly complex enterprise environment in their innovative Infrastructure Delivery team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Global name who work across a multiple of industries, including but not limited to, manufacturing, Telecommunications, IT infrastructure, Big Data & public safety solutions.
- Own the Project life-cycle across the EMEA region on large and complex projects
- Government project
- Be outgoing with a personable manor / Customer facing
- Manage the project resources, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Work with Key Stakeholders within the buisness
- Be comfortable dealing with ongoing change throughout a project lifecycle
- Previous experience delivering complex projects with multiple systems in an enterprise environment
- Previous experience working on a Government project
- 3 years? + experience working with Systems Integrators or Global Vendors
- Detailed understanding of IT systems infrastructure, design and deployment, including TCP/IP networking, security, Windows 10, Windows Server, etc.
- Provide innovative thought leadership and continuous improvement processes
- Experience in managing large software and service based projects within both the public and private sector
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and working groups engaged in project work
- Prince 2 and Agile environment
- Experience of full project ownership, ensuring all projects are both on time and within the budget
A hands on background with infrastructure: Security, Windows Server & Networks delivery required.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505205