Location - London
Salary - Up to £60,000
Wealth Dynamix (WDX) offers client management and business intelligence solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics platform which can be delivered either via the cloud or within existing in-house infrastructure. WDX solutions are purpose built to address wealth management industry challenges around conduct risk and increased demand for relationship management, client service, mobile and digital communication.
We are looking to add to our team and have a new position within the Managed Services department. The primary purpose of the role will be to provide expert knowledge and skills for the deployment, maintenance, and support of WDX products and the infrastructure they run on, both internally and out to our customers. With a strong background in a broad spectrum of Microsoft and Windows technologies, with Dynamics CRM on-premise and online a must, the chosen candidate will manage and control the installation of our software, consult on the technology and platforms that it runs on, and have a proactive manner with which to maintain and support both internal and client systems.
- Provide consultation and document infrastructure and technical requirements for project implementations
- Identify improvements to control and manage our deployment processes
- Work with the DevOps team and developers to package and deploy releases internally
- Build and configure internal systems to assist our development teams
- Support internal infrastructure and architecture
- Build out monitoring services for customer platforms
- Monitor and support customer platforms, responding to issues and troubleshooting quickly
- Provide maintenance and upgrades to internal and customer systems
- Support and improve our cloud platforms
- Document guides to cover infrastructure technology used by our products
- Plan and perform deployments for client project releases
Work with the BAU team to assist
- Administration of Dynamics CRM (as many versions as possible 2013, 2015, 2016, 365) - (online and on premise)
- Strong experience with Dynamics CRM deployments and troubleshooting
- Capturing and reading through trace logs
- Troubleshooting performance issues and identifying improvements and optimisation
- Strong experience with Dynamics CRM for Outlook Client, and CRM App for Outlook
- A strong understanding of the installation of Dynamics CRM and all the supporting technologies it can use
- Experience with monitoring tools, specifically for web application services
- Strong experience with administration of Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 (Server 2016 desirable)
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla - troubleshooting web traffic using F12 tools
- Good knowledge of administering SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016
With a fantastic opportunity to grow out the role and make it their own, the selected candidate will show excellent analytical and problem solving skills, a drive and passion to help our customers and improve our own technologies and processes.
For more information and a confidential conversation please email your CV to us via the 'Apply Now' button.
No agencies or speculative CV's please.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503980