New Business Broker
New Business Broker
Contract type: Full time Permanent
Remuneration: £20,000-£24,000 (depending on experience) + monthly bonus + benefits
Our client is a leading insurance broker with offices across the UK and a great reputation for training and development. They specialise in business insurance and personal insurance services across a wide range of sectors.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a New Business Broker to join their successful Health and Care team based in Leeds.
The purpose of the role is to handle your own portfolio of Care Insurance prospects and proactively developing new business opportunities and sales.
- Identify and develop relationships with prospective new clients
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers/introducers as evidenced by account size and profitability
- Develop relationships to ensure new business is secured from own allocated leads.
- Maintain a high volume diary of accurate prospecting data and pipeline of clients
- To work closely with the account handling team to ensure that all new business instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately.
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
- Work towards individual KPI's as set by Line Manager
- Undertake Continuing Professional Development whilst evolving the role
- Undertake all other duties as reasonably required and directed
Skills and experience
- Good insurance sales experience- essential
- Commercial Insurance experience- essential
- Experience working within an insurance broker- desirable
- Cert CII/Acturis- desirable
- Excellent telephone manner
- A history of generating new business
- IT Literate - proficient user of Excel and Microsoft office
- Ability and flexibility to work both on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
Working hours are Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm.
Benefits include pension scheme, life assurance and holiday entitlement that will increase with service. Including the opportunity to work towards your Cert CII qualification.
If you would be interested in this role, click "apply"
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510102