Service Engineers - Electrical Biased
Our chosen business partner is one of the leading global manufacturers of process equipment for the FMCG sector. Due to a restructure at the top they are now recruiting 4 Service Engineers across various postcodes in the Newcastle, Bristol and London areas.
This really is a job for life and the training and development you will experience will be second to none. You will attend a 4 week residential in Europe before coming back to implement your skills and returning for a further 4 weeks advanced course on PLCs.
* Installing and commissioning new state of the art machinery;
* Repairing existing machinery in breakdown situations;
* Surveying and overhauling existing machinery (electrically as required);
* Fitting change parts / upgrades to machinery;
* Ensuring work is done within timescales and budgets allocated;
* Liaising with customer regarding problems arising with machinery;
* Taking every opportunity to promote additional products whilst on customers site;
* Ensuring any sales leads are passed back to sales department;
* Attending meetings at customers site, as necessary;
* Carrying out customer training as required.
* HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering discipline;
* 3 to 5 years hands on installation/commissioning of PLC driven machines;
* Excellent understanding of ladder logic on Siemens, Allen Bradley or Mitsubishi;
* Open to UK wide travel 60% of time.
Level 1 (some training required); £32,400 basic (37 hours) OTE (£42K) - Company Car, Fuel Card, Corporate Card mobile/laptop. Overtime mon-fri 6am - 8am 1.5, 16:30 until midnight 1.5, sat/sun 2.5, BH 2.5 + lieu day + pension 5%/7% - mobile phone/laptop
Level 2 (competent); £36,700 (37 hours) OTE (£50K) - Company Car, Fuel Card, Corporate Card mobile/laptop. Overtime mon-fri 6am - 8am 1.5, 16:30 until midnight 1.5, sat/sun 2.5, BH 2.5 + lieu day + pension 5%/7% - mobile phone/laptop
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.