WMS Support Consultant / Technical Support Engineer
OVERVIEW: WMS Support Consultant / Technical Support Engineer. You MUST have SOME experience of working with WMS / Warehouse Management Systems ! My client is an exciting established, award winning, AIM listed software development company providing enterprise level back-end IT systems. Salary £35-£40K basic plus fantastic corporate benefits package!
REAL opportunity to start in support then option to move into a fully customer facing WMS Implementation Consultancy role !
LOCATION; Office based south of Birmingham (between Birmingham and the M42/M40 Junction), West Midlands
THE COMPANY; My client is an established, steadily growing, award winning software development company providing enterprise level back-end warehouse management systems / supply chain systems. They nurture long-term partnerships with businesses that seek to continually improve their warehouse performance, through the intelligent use of technology, people and improved business processes. They have a successful record of installing over 500 enterprise solutions in a variety of industry sectors and business sizes.
THE ROLE; Due to ongoing expansion my client seeks to recruit an experienced WMS / Warehouse Management Systems Support Consultant / Technical Support Engineer. The salary and package offered will depend on level of experience and competency. You will be part of a team implementing and supporting WMS software applications into customer sites around the UK.
- At least SOME hands-on WMS knowledge and experience
- SOME working knowledge of warehouse operations
- Experience of working in an IT support role and a tiered support level environment
- Working knowledge of databases
- Working knowledge of networks, servers and Windows operating systems?
- Personality to be outgoing, eager to learn, tenacious, a problem solver and a person who follows through and believes in customer care
- Familiarity of any modern object based programming language such as VB+, C#, etc is advantageous
WHAT'S ON OFFER;
- An ideal position for an experienced IT and applications support candidate who if they so wish can later step-up and make their mark as a forward thinking, progressive customer facing Implementation Consultant
- A highly competitive salary depending on experience plus superb benefits package
- Excellent training in new technologies and chance to diversify your skill set and work with a very established team of experience Implementers.
- REAL chances of career progression exist whatever your level of experience.
If you are a good match to the above criteria then please apply with a CV at your earliest opportunity so as to be considered for this excellent life-changing opportunity.
KEYWORDS; support, engineer, consultant, analyst, technical, Progress OpenEdge, Dymamics, ADM2, ADM1, Smart Objects, Windows, Unix, Linux, MySQL, HTML 5, CSS 3, Smartobjects, SQL Server, GUI, Web, Lead, manager, technical software, implementer, project, implementation consultant, applications, support, technical support, ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491961