Digital Marketing Manager - Luxury Brands
An opportunity for a digital marketing and communications professional in a newly created role working with a global manufacturer of prestigious consumer brands.
- Ownership of digital communications for the brands portfolio
- Developing strategy, creating innovative, engaging and targeted content plans to drive consumer affinity
- Community management across social media platforms.
- Working closely with the in-house design, the brand teams.
- Manage digital projects such as website builds.
- You will be the go-to expert in all areas of digital marketing, ensuring digital activity implemented for each brand is cost-effective and provides the best possible ROI
You will report into and work closely with the Communications Director to ensure channels are utilised to best effect. You will be responsible for implementing the digital aspects of internal comms. You will have access to a thriving industry with strong consumer affinities and a heavy calendar of seasonal events.
2-3 Years in a digital role
- Digital advertising - experience in online advertising to meet brand's business objectives and keeping abreast of new trends
- Analytical - knowledge of online analytic to measure and evaluate ROI and continually finding ways to improve on these metrics through new initiatives
- Copy writing - experience strategic communication and developing social media content in a consolidated brand content calendar using different tones of voice to reach different audiences
- Social media & email marketing - experience in creating, managing and growing an online fan base and social presence
- Confident and able to influence at a senior level in a global organisation
- A high level organisation skills with ability to work to deadlines and in pressured situations
- Very high attention to detail
- Collaborative with strong inter-personal skills
- Interest in working for a major consumer/lifestyle brand with a heavy calendar of social events
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502074