Junior Net Developer
Junior .Net Developer with knowledge of C#, ASP.Net and MVC sought by a worldwide financial services company based in York. The company work with the world's largest banks and financial authorities across the globe to create a dynamic financial cloud based trading platform that handles billions of pounds worth of transactions on an annual basis.
- Due to expansion of their product offering they are looking to recruit a really talented passionate .Net Developer with a solid computer science degree to work directly on these new cutting edge products.
- On a day to day you will be working with more senior team members to help design, develop and test new software giving you complete exposure to the development lifecycle usually unheard of in normal junior positions.
This Junior .Net Developer based near York should have most of the following skills:
- Solid Computer Science degree
- C or C#.NET, preferably within a commercial environment
- MVC Understanding
The successful Junior .Net Developer will receive the following benefits:
- Salary of £20,000 - £30,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Private pension scheme
- Guaranteed pay increase after probation
- Structured career progression
- Personal annual bonus of 7% of starting salary
- Regular social events
- Graduate training scheme
So if you are a Junior .Net Developer who is looking for a market leading graduate scheme and based near York please click ?APPLY NOW' for more info and to be considered!
York, North Yorkshire
£20,000 - £30,000 + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496513