Nursery Nurse Job, Monmouthshire
Nursery Nurse Long Term role, Monmouthshire
Paying £67 per day
Hays Education are working in partnership with a growing nursery in Monmouthshire to recruit for a full-time and long-term Nursery Nurse. The role is immediately available, is guaranteed for a minimum of 3 months and has the potential to continue further with the continued growth of the Nursery.
The Nursery is easily accessible from the M4 and currently caters for up to 74 children aged between six weeks and eight years old. There are four separate base rooms that are all well-resourced and individualised to provide the best facilities for the age groups.
Your role as a Nursery Nurse would be working within an established team with children aged 0 - 2 years old. You would be working with other members of staff to ensure each child experiences a broad range of activities and has opportunities that are tailored to suit their needs. Within your working hours (8am - 5pm / 9am - 6pm) you will be assisting in many aspects of daily live, through social, emotional, educational and practical interaction, nurturing and guidance. You will help to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment, supervise activities, such as messy play, crafts, cooking, reading and outdoor/physical pursuits.
Other duties and responsibilities will include:
- Feeding suitable meals, snacks and drinks
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
- Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- Plan, observe and keep records that inform parents and carers of their child's day
In order to apply for these jobs, you will need to be:
- Qualified to level 3 in childcare (or equivalent/above) with a proven track record of working in a similar environment
- Passionate about working with children and supporting Early Years Education & Development
- Ambitious about continuing professional development, and willing to undertake training and qualifications
- Friendly, adaptable and supportive, with the ability to embrace and promote the ethos of the nursery
Should you wish to apply for this job, please send your up to date CV as soon as possible. Please ensure that your CV details all relevant skills, experience and qualifications that are relevant to the above criteria.
Please note that our ability to offer you this job is subject to our ability to obtain satisfactory references and documentation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77525026