Field Service & Installation Engineer
Are you a field service or installation engineer with Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulic experience looking for a well-paid role, covering the South-East with a great company who value their employees?
We are looking for a field based service and installation engineer to cover the South-East region. The role is easily commutable from: Maidenhead, Slough, High Wycombe, Borehamwood, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Uxbridge, Harrow, Wembley, Hayes, St Albans, Amersham, Chesham, Hatfield, Dunstable and Luton
- Installations - Work away for a week with a couple of other engineers on an install.
- Breakdown Repairs - Driving around the South East attending to break downs
- Collection of parts from Gatwick once a week or so.
Travel: Travel around the South East may be required.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Mechanical experience
- Electrical experience
- Hydraulic experience
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- City & Guilds 2382-12 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations
- Excellent attention to detail and pride in doing a thorough job
- Neatness of work
- Flexible approach to work ? Must have a can do attitude
- Security Gates/Entry Systems
- Car Wash Systems
- Fork Lift Truck background
- Automotive background
If you think you would be the ideal candidate for the role then please contact Debbie Wheaton at Lloyd Recruitment quoting job ref: DW-8049.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510512