Implementation Consultant - Finance/Accounting Software exp
ERP Implementation Consultant - Finance/Accounting Software expertise
Role: ERP Implementation Consultant - Finance / Accounting Software
Package: £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus, Company Car, Private Health, Pension & more.
We are working in partnership with one of the world's largest supplier of Enterprise Resource Planning software (ERP), our client has been supplying ERP, MRP & Field Service Software to a large number of SMEs, right to Enterprise organisations across the world as they stimulate the global economy.
Our client has been achieving 50% year on year growth on the back of their renowned cloud enabled ERP solution offering. To sustain their current and future growth, they are actively looking for an ERP Implementation Consultants with 3-5 years' functional skills successfully implementing Core Finance and Accounting solutions as part of ERP solutions across multiple businesses.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ERP Implementation Consultant with good Finance and Accounting background to join this great company and to be cross trained on a global ERP product which continues to go from strength to strength. The rise of this ERP system has been fantastic, and the product is in a phenomenal growth phase.
Responsibilities for the Implementation Consultant will include (but not limited to):
- Support and work with clients through their processes to a successful implementation
- Undertaking project scoping & requirements gathering with clients
- Work with pre-sales to provide quotations for PS engagements
- Attend pre-sales meetings to discuss complex customer requirements, advise on implementation approach, risk areas and quote for such work items
- Solution design, product configuration, solution and integration testing, acceptance testing and support the client hand-over to 'going live'.
- Provide general product consultancy and subject matter expertise to clients.
Contribute to the development of on-going process, best practice and services offerings.
Skills required for the Implementation Consultant include (but are not limited to):
- Excellent financial awareness with product knowledge of A mid-market ERP solution including but not limited to the following financial streams: GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, T&A, Reporting & B.I.
- Must possess ERP consultancy experience, otherwise an accounting qualification coupled with significant solution implementation experience as part of an end user firm
- Successful track record in the delivery of ERP projects on time and on budget
- Excellent knowledge on middle tier ERP such as like Sage X3, Epicor, Netsuite, SAP B1, Infor, Access Dimensions etc.
- Experience working in collaborative teams to deliver complex ERP projects.
- A high level of communication skills - both oral and written.
Be prepared to travel Nationwide
- Previous experience as a Qualified Accountant
- Experience of Business Intelligence solutions
- SQL, SQL Server, Windows Server,
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Company car
- Competitive holiday
- Pension (up to 10% contribution) & Healthcare
- Life insurance & Childcare Vouchers
- Salary reviews
- Friendly and professional atmosphere, excellent environment for professional growth & Career progression
- Great office space & location
- Flexible working
Please apply as soon as possible.
Linkedin: C2B Solutions UK
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498290