Nursery Manager (Nottinghill area)
Purple Dove Recruitment are recruiting for a Nursery Manager for a nursery setting in a leafy London suburb.
Position to start ASAP
Full time position - 45 hours a week.
We are very excited to be advertising for a Nursery Manager for this growing nursery setting. If you think you have the relevant skills to help develop and grow this setting and that you have what it takes to lead an outstanding nursery team then we would love to meet you!
We are looking for a qualified Nursery Manager to join our professional and caring team of Early Year?s Practitioners. The role would suit an individual with a passion for working with young children and families.
You will need;
- At least 3 year's experience as a Nursery Manager (Managing a large team).
- Experience in customer service, sales and marketing.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written.
- Qualified to NVQ level 4 or above.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about childcare.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong operational skills.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and EYFS.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Our benefits package includes:
- £30,000-£35,000 PA. (Depending on experience and qualification).
- Annual Bonus.
- 45 paid holidays per year.
- Management support and coaching.
- Excellent career opportunity.
Contact one of the Purple Dove consultants today for an informal chat!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959446344